THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, September 22, 2008

Recycling reflection

1)I understand that recycling helps to keep mother nature to have a better envioroment where as we won`t keep burring the unwanted objects like a spoiled oven.Many people like to have a better envioroment but they keep throwing unwanted objects away.I also understand that recycling also means not to waste money to buy things that you do not need and throw it away.


2)It is important to recycle things because to save mother Earth from keeping rubbish.To prevent mother Earthfrom being a rubbish bin.We recycle to prevent it from happening.If we do not recycle,we will pollute and destroy mother Earth too.So,recycling is very important.


3)The things that can be rycycled are papers,aluminium cans,plastic, glass bottles and many more.


4)I did not practice recycling but most of the time when there is glass bottles my mother would bring me down to the recycling bin to recycle.But it all goes to my mother because it is she who wanted to recycle.



5)I usually recycle newspapers and glass bottles because my mother usually buy glassed bottled refreshments and my father always buy newspaper.I will go to the recycling bito recycle the objects below my flat.

6)I think that there is not enough recycling in the school because there are still many inconsiderate people who are not doing apart like throwing litters around the floor and the cleaners have to pick them up or sweep them and the litters will go to the rubbish bin instead of the recycling bin.

7)The school can help by making parents letters,make competitions between schools and classes(so that people in school would want to win),stick up notices around the school and many more.

8)I want to tell my friends to keep up the good job on recycling and pls do recycle more to keep mother Earth have a better envoiroment and not get polluted.Keep up the good work and remember to recycle!

That is all I want to say about recycling thank you for reading my reflection.





0 comments: